This means that Premium VAS (Value Added Services) has been blacklisted or deactivated by Globe. This is a change that has been made by Globe (not Codapay) and means that you will not be able to use our service until Globe restores your Premium VAS access. Please contact Globe Customer Support and ask them to activate your Premium VAS feature, or try to complete your purchase using a different payment channel.
Articles in this section
- Error 213 When Making a Purchase
- Error 225 when making a purchase
- Error 227 when making a purchase
- Error 309 when making a purchase
- Error 312 When Making a Purchase
- Error 404 When Making a Purchase Using Globe Load
- Error 404 when making a purchase using bank transfer, GCash, Bayad, or Robinson's payment channels.
- Error 414 when making a purchase
- I completed a purchase but didn’t get the item.
- I was charged, but the transaction that I was attempting to make could not be completed.