This means that the IP address from which you initiated a purchase is blocked. You need to restart the phone if you are using mobile data or restart your modem if you are using WiFi.
Articles in this section
- Error 213 When Making a Purchase
- Error 225 when making a purchase
- Error 227 when making a purchase
- Error 309 when making a purchase
- Error 312 When Making a Purchase
- Error 404 When Making a Purchase Using Globe Load
- Error 404 when making a purchase using bank transfer, GCash, Bayad, or Robinson's payment channels.
- Error 414 when making a purchase
- I completed a purchase but didn’t get the item.
- I was charged, but the transaction that I was attempting to make could not be completed.