This means that the IP address from which you initiated a purchase is blocked. You need to restart the phone if you are using mobile data or restart your modem if you are using WiFi.
Articles in this section
- I completed a purchase but didn’t get the item.
- I was charged, but the transaction that I was attempting to make could not be completed.
- Error 414 when making a purchase
- Error 419 when making a purchase using Globe load
- I purchased Mobile Legends diamonds but they have not yet been added to my account.
- Error 404 when making a purchase using bank transfer, GCash, Bayad, or Robinson's payment channels.
- How can I get a history of my transactions?
- Unable to complete a payment using GCash
- Error 309 when making a purchase
- Error 225 when making a purchase