This means that you have attempted to make a purchase using a price point that is not yet active in Coda's system. Please try your purchase again using a different price point. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- I entered an incorrect email address when making a purchase on Codashop
- I cannot make a purchase using my prepaid account
- I completed a purchase but didn’t get the item.
- I was charged, but the transaction that I was attempting to make could not be completed.
- I didn't receive the SMS after entering my mobile number in the payment page.
- Error 403 when making a purchase using StarHub
- Error 227 when making a purchase
- Error 225 when making a purchase