This means that your mobile number is blocked from using any kind premium service or online transaction. Please call StarHub Customer Service and request that it be unblocked.
Articles in this section
- I cannot make a purchase using my prepaid account
- I completed a purchase but didn’t get the item.
- I was charged, but the transaction that I was attempting to make could not be completed.
- I didn't receive the SMS after entering my mobile number in the payment page.
- Error 403 when making a purchase using StarHub
- Error 227 when making a purchase
- Error 225 when making a purchase